Sunday, July 26, 2009
Amazement
The other day as I sat working on the computer with four little people sitting on me, leaning on me and reading over my shoulder it occured to one of them that "hey, mom doesn't look at the letters on the keyboard when she is typing". After the announcement was made they all watched in awe as I typed away - then they got the great idea to say what I should type as they watched... first it was Ehrensberger (I did pretty well with that one), then it was Jay, then Lydia, then Jack, then Joshua, then Angie, ... the list of words went on and on and on.... The point to my story is that 1. it is cool to be an "awesome mom" and 2. it is even neater to have such wonderful little lives that think that I am the "best mom". Isn't it simply amazing how wonderful children can be?! And how great it is to have the honor of being called "mom", "momma", "mommy" and "omma" and of course the never ending "MMMOOOOOMMMM!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment