Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Wedding

Well - all the planning and waiting and.... it's all over. Sara and Anthony got hitched on Saturday, April 18, 2009. They were both stunning in their attire. The weather was gorgeous and the ceremony went off without a flub - the reception - I sure had myself a great time. We partied all night long - I climbed into the bath at 11:55 pm (it was a long day that went way too fast).

I don't have many pictures yet, seems I was too busy to take any, so I am waiting for some to be sent to me. Here are some that I have already.
Rene (Mother of the Bride), Sara (The New Mrs. Pistner) and Angie (Sister and Matron of Honor)
Jack - one of the Ring Bearers who wondered "do I have to wear this Dr. Phil thing?" - meaning the tie.

Jay - the other Ring Bearer - who cooperated all day!

Joshua - woke up with a fever - but trooped through.

The Flower Girls (aren't they gorgeous?!) Lydia, Kennedy, and Karli

1 comment:

  1. You cut Josh's hair....Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up!! Beautiful bride...everyone looks so nice. Miranda

    ReplyDelete